Pinwheels...not just for showers..

These are great kid food!! They are bite size and look really cool! You can make them with anything. The kiddos at my house love them when I use: ranch dip, shredded cheese, and ham. You can also do them with Peanut butter and Jelly, or anything you can dream up. I wrap mine tight with plastic wrap and put them in the fridge for 30 minutes or longer, it makes them stay together when you cut them.

Here is your picture...



Kids eat better when food is their size. I use mini pickles instead of spears, and pineapple tidbits and even chips in moderation.

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Owwww! Awesome blog!! You sound like my long lost sister!!
If you love Christmas as much as I do we may even be long lost TWINS!!
;-)
You're going on my daily reads! maybe you can help me with my scrapbooking, I'm really NEW to it but I wanna learn!
Teach me oh sister of mine!
;-)
later!

Sunny said...

Post again already!!!
Geeze!!